Update: What a great workshop! Check back soon for our next workshop. You can always send us a note to get on our list.
Here's what attendees said about the August 8th workshop:
- This program has openend my eyes to how much power I have over my own future.
- You can do it if you plan.
- I feel like I got back on track to reach a goal I set in January.
- Goal setting has allowed me to live a life I didn't think possible. (from one of our coaching clients who came for a refresher)
- Brad did an excellent job breaking down the steps of how to accomplish goals we set and explaining why it's important.
- Everyone needs this.
- Brad effectively walked me through goal setting that I know has worked for him for decades and I am excited to start using!
- Great workshop designed to help you create and prioiritze the right goals to achieve personal success!
Thank you all who attended--may your achieve your greatest goals and dreams! Brad
Challenged by the uncertainty of tomorrow?
Frustrated with slow or even no forward progress?
Know what you want but can’t seem to get there?
Stuck in today while tomorrow is slipping further away?
Take action now to consistently accomplish your most important short and long-term goals while working towards achieving the future you desire personally & professionally!
During this two-hour, hands-on workshop we will explore why it is important to set goals, the criteria for effectively setting goals, how to overcome obstacles. We will share our proven goal-setting tools and discuss how goal achievement fits into the formula for lifetime success. You will walk away with a fully planned goal—one that you will choose, and a significantly greater understanding on how to set and achieve goals every time.
Date: Monday, August 8th Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Place: Sunago Bell Event Center (On the Denton Square--directions will be emailed)
Cost: $59 early registration ($69 same day registration)
Space is Limited. Invest in yourself and sign-up today! Click on the paypal QR to the right to register and pay.
Brad Kearney, President, CBK3 Consulting
What past participants say about CBK3’s workshop:
- "CBK3 made goal setting easy, effective, and repeatable"
- "Brad brings a wealth of experience in leadership to a practical workshop on getting starting with goal setting"
- "Great information to challenge me in personal and professional growth"
- "Insightful—helpful hints on how to get out of our own way to achieve our goals"
- "Great to leave your work area and take the time to think through your goals and plan the process"
- "Very practical—determined to take actions steps"